We’re glad to inform you that you’re diet has come to an end. Our team is growing each day and we’re looking for a new member to help us create cutting edge products and interfaces.
Get ready to work on fun and cool projects for clients all over the world.
Ideal candidate should:
- Have 2+ years of experience (payment grade depends on experience and skill set)
- If you are under 2 years of experience, you can also contact us since we’re looking for a junior/beginner developer too
- Possess Knowledge of Android SDK
- Have experience with different versions of Android and dealing various screen sizes
- Have experience with offline storage
- Be experienced in threading, and performance tuning
- Be familiar with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Possess knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices, including Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Have experience with usage of code versioning tools (Git)
- Be fluent in english, spoken and written!
Some extra points will be added if the potential candidate is familiar with:
Some extra points will be added if potential candidate is familar with:
- Various Android libraries
- IoT devices development
- Other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Continuous Integration
You don’t have to fill out 100% of the requirements mentioned above, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our world-wide clients (USA, Western Europe, UAE)
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
It’s simple, all you have to do is send us your CV via e-mail found in Contacts section and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or take a shortcut and just click the Apply button.
Let the crazy adventure begin!