We are looking for a Node.js developer that will help us write advanced mobile and web backends.
An ideal candidate should:
- Possess knowledge of Node.js and any of available frameworks
- Understand the nature of asynchronous programming (async/await, promises)
- Know how to write unit/functional tests
- Conduct user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Able to create/manage database schemas
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understand fundamental scalability principles
- Be a proficient user of versioning tools (Git)
You don’t have to fill out 100% of the requirements mentioned above, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- A cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our worldwide clients (USA, Western Europe, UAE)
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
It’s simple, all you have to do is send us your CV via e-mail found in Contacts section and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or take a shortcut and just click the Apply button.
Let the crazy adventure begin!