We are looking for a Node.js developer that will help us write futuristic mobile and web backends.
You will go beyond just coding and help us reshape the digital world!
Ideal candidate should:
- Understand the nature of asynchronous programming
- Possess knowledge of Node.js and any of available frameworks
- Understand server-side templating languages
- Understand server-side CSS preprocessors
- Have basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Conduct user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understand fundamental scalability principles
- Be a proficient user of versioning tools (Git)
You don’t have to fill out 100% of the requirements mentioned above, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our world-wide clients (USA, Western Europe, UAE)
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
It’s simple, all you have to do is send us your CV via e-mail found in Contacts section and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or take a shortcut and just click the Apply button.
Let the crazy adventure begin!