This is your lucky day! We’re looking for someone that will help us reshape the digital world.
Our team is currently counting 20+ developers and designers working on fun and cool projects for clients all over the world.
Ideal candidate would be one with following skills:
- Have 2+ years of experience (payment grade depends on experience and skill set)
- If you are under 2 years of experience, you can also contact us since we’re looking for a junior/beginner developer too
- Possess knowledge of:
- Objective C / Swift
- UIKit framework
- CoreGraphics, Core Animation and Core Data fw
- Be familiar with push notifications
- Understand Apple design guidelines, and app publish process
- Be used to online collaboration and code versioning tools
- Have experience with connecting iOS applications to back-end services, familiarity with RESTful web services
- Be familiar with Signing Identities and Certificates
- Be familiar with other web technologies and UI/UX standards is a plus
You don’t have to fill out 100% of the requirements mentioned above, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our world-wide clients (USA, Western Europe, UAE)
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
It’s simple, all you have to do is send us your CV via e-mail found in Contacts section and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or take a shortcut and just click the Apply button.
Let the crazy adventure begin!