We’re looking for a “serial bug exterminator” that will test our cool products inside-out, while having the honor of making our developers feel bad about their work.
All jokes aside, we’re looking for someone that will continuously test and evaluate our apps before market delivery.
Key focus will be on testing various Android/iOS apps.
Therefore your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Performing thorough app testing: flow, logic, design, placement, ease of use, content
- Performing specific tasks using either provided or self-made testing scripts
- Filling out checklists / reports with test results, describing how to replicate found bugs
- Helping us improve / expand testing tools
- Updating the product team about test results
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has bachelors Degree OR relevant work experience; BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering preferred
- Is an advanced Android and iOS user
- Has great organization skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is fluent in English, written and spoken
- Is highly accountable and responsible: self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed, and self-sufficient
Couple of extra points will be added if the candidate:
- Has experience in creating tests using automated frameworks
(examples include but not limited to: Robolectric, Appium, Robotium, UI Testing in Xcode, etc.)
- Has experience in working within an Agile environment
- Possess knowledge of iOS and/or Android SDK
You don’t have to fill out 100% of the requirements mentioned above, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- A competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our world-wide clients (USA, Western Europe, UAE)
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
It’s simple, all you have to do is send us your CV via e-mail found in Contacts section and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or take a shortcut and just click the Apply button.
Let the crazy adventure begin!
Apply for this position