We are hiring
Mid/Senior Project Manager
Split & Zagreb, Croatia
We’re looking for a Mid/Senior Project Manager to join our team! You would be working on interesting projects for our international clients who are mainly based in Norway, Canada and the USA. You are an ideal candidate if you are a strong team player who takes ownership of your work.
Our new team member is someone who:
- Has a solid understanding of Business, UX and Tech
- Demonstrates a strong desire to shape, build and deliver digital projects
- Has 2+ years experience in project management or similar roles
- Communicates the vision to our design, development teams and client stakeholders throughout the entire project life-cycle
- Shares an agile mindset in terms of being capable to assess value, develop cases, user stories, epics, and themes to ensure that work efforts are focused on features with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Is capable of leading a project from start to end:
- Leading and organizing workshops
- Creating Roadmaps, Backlog management, Iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of work to do
- Converting team ideas into decisions
- Planning product release plans and setting expectations for delivery
- Using standard PM tools JIRA/Trello/Asana
- Soft Skills:
- Strong team player
- Handles stress with an “always positive” attitude
- Is able to communicate good & bad news without additional stress
- Has the ability to improve based on client’s negative feedback
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership skills
- Fluency in business English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great collaborative skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
Missing an item or two from this list? Don’t let it discourage you from applying, nobody is perfect. As long as you’re not afraid of a challenge, everything else will fall into place!
A good relationship is a two way street, so we’re offering:
- 2.170 – 3.030 EUR Gross1 salary (mid)
- 3.030 – 4.110+++ EUR Gross1 salary (senior)
- An indefinite contract
- A dedicated team lead to help guide and define your career path
- Performance reviews every 6 months to determine competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- MacBooks for all!
- Bonuses awarded for various extraordinary accomplishments
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus for each new bundle of joy in your life
- A Christmas gift bonus for parents
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime is rare, but when it does happen it is always paid for
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Need a day for yourself? Go remote!
- Kitchen perks. Free coffee!
- Multisport card subsidy to keep you in shape
- Continuous learning
- Travel opportunities
- Team buildings, dinners, parties, banquets…
- The best coworkers ever
Profico in a paragraph
Profico is a design and development digital agency. If you see Profico team members in the wild, it probably means you’re either in Split or in Zagreb where our offices are located. Since our inception in 2012, we’ve never stopped striving to be better than the day before. Smart city products, car sharing, house building robots and digital media are just some of the cool things we’re involved with, and we’re searching for someone just like you to help us build more experiences of tomorrow.
Does all of this sound good? Can you already imagine your first day? Good, contact us!