We are hiring
Split & Zagreb, Croatia
Profico is looking for a new colleague to join our Product Strategy & Delivery department. Get ready to set the “tone and context” of what the initial client idea will eventually become – a user-oriented, market-ready solution.
We’re looking for someone that:
- Has a solid understanding of Business, UX and Tech
- Demonstrates a strong desire to shape, build and deliver digital projects
- Has 2+ years experience in project management or similar roles
- Communicates the vision to our design, development teams and client stakeholders throughout the entire project life-cycle
- Shares an agile mindset in terms of being capable to assess value, develop cases, user stories, epics, and themes to ensure that work efforts are focused on features with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Is capable of leading a project from start to end:
- Leading and organizing workshops
- Creating Roadmaps, Backlog management, Iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Ensuring that the team always has an adequate amount of work to do
- Converting team ideas into decisions
- Planning product release plans and setting expectations for delivery
- Using standard PM tools JIRA/Trello/Asana
- Soft Skills:
- Strong team player
- Handles stress with an “always positive” attitude
- Is able to communicate good & bad news without additional stress
- Has the ability to improve based on client’s negative feedback
- Outstanding communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership skills
- Fluency in business English
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Great collaborative skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
You don’t have to fill out 100% of the requirements mentioned above, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
- 15.000 – 20.000 HRK Gross1 salary (mid)
- 20.000+ HRK Gross1 salary (senior)
- Opportunity to shape new financial products for one of the largest financial media companies in Norway
- Flexible working hours (sliding)
- Offices in Split and Zagreb (pet friendly) with option to work remotely
- Dedicated team lead to help you grow and prosper in your new role
- Performance Reviews every 6 months which to determine competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment with geniunely nice and welcoming colleagues
- Top working equipment
- Multisport card subsidy
- Other benefits (travel, learning, teambuildings)
Do you have what it takes? Contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Let the crazy adventure begin!