We are hiring
Split & Zagreb, Croatia
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Your main responsibilities will consist of:
- Writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Performing specific tasks using either provided or self-made testing scripts
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems
- Filling out checklists/reports with test results, describing how to replicate found bugs
- Communicate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Helping us improve/expand testing tools
- Updating the product team about test results
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has bachelors degree OR at least relevant work experience; BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar is preferred
- Has experience in the field of automation testing of software products and web/mobile applications using the structured testing methodology
- Has experience with automated testing tools
- Has attention to details
- Has organization skills
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is fluent in English, written and spoken
- Is highly accountable and responsible: self-starting, self-motivated, self-directed and self-sufficient
A couple of extra points will be added if the candidate:
- Has experience in writing automated test for React, React Native or Python (Django) apps
You don’t have to meet 100% of the requirements, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges – everything else will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our worldwide clients
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities (once this COVID-19 stuff gets over, of course)
Do you have what it takes? Contact us, we’d love to hear from you!
Let the crazy adventure begin!