We understand that things aren’t always #000000 and #FFFFFF, but seriously this is a win-win opportunity for you!
The team behind one of the most popular European Dribbble profiles is looking for new faces. Needless to say that you’ll get the chance to craft interfaces ranging from high-end dashboards all the way to mobile apps used by millions of users. We’re looking for someone far more beyond pixel-perfect, with a UX mindset and thorough understanding of how the best part of the design is rather felt than seen.
Ideal candidate should:
- Have at least one year of work experience in digital agency or similar company
- Be capable of taking a product idea/concept from scratch to production
- Have the ability to outline user flows and information architecture
- Have the ability to create low and high fidelity wireframes
- Have the ability to transform wireframes into UI
- Be familiar with mainstream design tools (Sketch, Figma, AdobeXd, inVision…)
- Be willing to learn new stuff and share what you got
- Be comfortable with experiments/iterations with the team to get the best possible solution
Couple of extra points will be added if you:
- Have mastered typography and layout
- Are familiar with design sprint and/or design thinking
- Have some experience with design systems
- Have mastered one of the interaction prototyping tools
- Understand the process of product development
You don’t have to fill out 100% of the requirements mentioned above, you’ll do just fine with 99% (just kidding).
What we value the most is team play and a will to face new challenges.
All of the other stuff will arrive through learning and working experience.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Constant learning
- Interesting projects for our world-wide clients (USA, Western Europe, UAE)
- Top working equipment
- Best coworkers ever
- Travel opportunities
Do you have what it takes? Contact us! We’d love to hear from you!
It’s simple, all you have to do is send us your CV via e-mail found in Contacts section and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Or take a shortcut and just click the Apply button.
Let the crazy adventure begin!