We are hiring
Junior Android Developer
Split & Zagreb, Croatia
We’re looking for a Junior Android Developer to join our team! You would be working on interesting projects for our international clients who are mainly based in Norway, Canada and the USA. You are an ideal candidate if you are a strong team player who takes ownership of your work.
Our new team member is someone who:
- Is experienced in Kotlin Development and Android SDK
- Is familiar with some of the following: Android Studio, Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger 2, Android Jetpack
- Is familiar with writing clean and testable code
- Is familiar with code versioning tools
- Is fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Is a team player
- And most importantly, is willing to learn new stuff and improve on a daily basis
Missing an item or two from this list? Don’t let it discourage you from applying, nobody is perfect. As long as you’re not afraid of a challenge, everything else will fall into place!
A good relationship is a two way street, so we’re offering:
- 1.300 – 2.100 EUR Gross1
- An indefinite contract
- A dedicated team lead to help guide and define your career path
- Performance reviews every 6 months to determine competitive and progressive compensation based on your experience and skill level
- MacBooks for all!
- Bonuses awarded for various extraordinary accomplishments
- Christmas bonus
- Baby bonus for each new bundle of joy in your life
- A Christmas gift bonus for parents
- Flexible working hours
- Overtime is rare, but when it does happen it is always paid for
- Cozy and stimulating work environment
- Need a day for yourself? Go remote!
- Kitchen perks. Free coffee!
- Multisport card subsidy to keep you in shape
- Continuous learning
- Travel opportunities
- Team buildings, dinners, parties, banquets…
- The best coworkers ever
Profico in a paragraph
Profico is a design and development digital agency. If you see Profico team members in the wild, it probably means you’re either in Split or in Zagreb where our offices are located. Since our inception in 2012, we’ve never stopped striving to be better than the day before. Smart city products, car sharing, house building robots and digital media are just some of the cool things we’re involved with, and we’re searching for someone just like you to help us build more experiences of tomorrow.
Does all of this sound good? Can you already imagine your first day? Good, contact us!